Monday, June 26, 2006

I don't like girls.
I really don't.
Girls are bitches.

Guys are awesome.

I've thought this my entire life, and I thought at Troy I got over it a bit, as more than half of my closest friends are GIRLS now, instead of the other way around, as it was for the first 15 years of my life.
A great example of this is at Les Mis.

Let's join the girl circle. We are all powdered, eye-shadowed, thong, tight jeans, spaghetti strap-wearing, with hair that took hours to blow-dry, too much mascara, walking around like we're the prettiest girls ever, and with absolutely nothing in our heads. We stand here and gossip when we're not needed, exchanging stories about how this one bitch got into a fight with you over a guy and called you a slut.
"OMG really? What'd you to do her?"
"I smacked her."
"Well see, it happens to you a lot, because you're so pretty and they're just jealous."
We pretend to be sympathetic, pretend we all love each other, and squeal and give each other hugs for no apparent reason.
O yeah, and we even spent a full 30 minutes comparing thongs and talking about the latest sale where you can get the cute green and purple one that shines. O yes and we go around school going, "Wow I'm wearing cute underwear today."
Alright so you keep your pants on in public don't you? And you're not going to sleep with anyone tonight? So why do you need cute underwear that is shiny? WHY I ASK?

So we float over to the guys. CASSIDY IS SO AWESOME. He's like the only friend I've made. Well other than Royston, but he doesn't count because I already knew him. Donovan likes me, because he's like 13 years old and nobody else talks to him, and I talk to Drew once in a while.
BUT CASSIDY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.. I'm his whore. It's awesome. We're drunk together in "Master of the House", I'm his whore in "Lovely Ladies", we poke each other randomly when we're backstage, we have slapfights (or we did today), we sing Rent and Wicked together completely off key, and we scream about random things.
So if anybody goes to Chick Fil A and sees a guy named Cassidy working there, tell them Elaine says hi.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have one thing to say
my underwear is very cute and it's green, which is my favorite color, and reminds me of a siesta after a fiesta.

make it two things.
uhhmm i think you're kinda generalizing girls.. not everyone does that kinda stuff.. just the ones that you don't likeeee...... and me, i guess.. `cause i think i said that i had cute underwear.

6/26/2006 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohno! elaine must stop posting! or robin'll have to exhaustingly search through the gargantuan archive of blogs or via youtube which is super slow for the music video of please,please!

yiling<-- i like your chiname.
anyway, yiling, i have some chipop for you!! that you'll like!! (=

6/27/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger isilme said...

i meant to generalize THOSE types of girls...

aww... robin! I LOVE YOU!! no matter what kind of underwear you're wearing!

6/27/2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home