Sunday, June 25, 2006

10 PM-1 AM is now known as Elaine-Rant-Zone. ERZ. Sounds like OZ.. OOO JEN! IT'S THE SPANISH VERSION OF OZ!!!!!

Alright ANYWAY

Did anyone ever notice that SEW rhymes with ROUSSEAU?
Yeah well I DID!!!!

"Garage" and "Collage".. I'll never be able to say those the English way.

I HAD A RANT IN MIND. AND THEN MICHAEL MADE ME FORGET IT.

Ah well.. it's only 9:37. THE NIGHT IS YOUNG MY FRIENDS!

The stars collide
Will you stand by and watch them fall?
So hold me till the sky is clear
And whisper words of love right into my ear...


Yes please, Danny...

Cuz I've got you
To make me feel stronger
When the days are rough
and an hour seems much longer
Yeah I've got you
To make me feel better
When the nights are long
They'll be easier together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home