Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OMG I've been so wrapped up in football all day:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got up early just to call her because I was afraid she'd have left already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VICKI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

From Elaine, your twin brother and husband, spouse, wife, thing. I WON'T ABUSE YOU TODAY!
And from Danny, who shall marry us both!

WHEE!!!

Wow... I KNEW it would be football that FINALLY spun me off of McFly orbit, just a bit. Sorry people, but I STILL have been listening to them all day, but my thoughts haven't been DANNY DANNY DANNY all day.
Instead, it's GRIEVING FOR SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... it's always football in the end.
BUT MCFLY!
Today was the first day I TRULY got into the World Cup. I love England, but I start out hyped and then watch them play and if it weren't England, I'd fall asleep. They kill my excitement, except for the few instances where Stevie G does something.
BUT SPAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THAT!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'M SUCH A BAD FRIEND!!! THANKYOU!!! ok, i'll stop typing in caps now.

9/29/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home