Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YAY! YOU GUYS WANT TO PLAY AGAIN!!! I WANTED TO PLAY AGAIN TOO!!!

Whee! First I have to open itunes.

I just drove home from Vicki's house, in ORANGE. Do you guys understand how FAR THAT IS?! OMFG AND I DROVE THROUGH THE CARBON CANYON AT 10 PM AT NIGHT.
I'm sorry if anybody was driving there at that time and got stuck behind this relatively slow car... HEHE It was SCARY!!!! And they were all driving at like 70 when the speed limit was 45! I was at the speed limit!!! It was too scary to go any faster.
But I finally experienced what it's like to drive at 55.. It was freaky.

I LOVE YOU VICTORIA LEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I just do.
O YEAH AND MR. LEACH!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT ME A FOOTBALL IN GERMANY!!!!! THAT HAS THE WORLD CUP LOGO AND STUFF ON IT!!!!!! WHEE IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! IT's gonna go on the cup Vicki and I desecrated!

Alright itunes game.
New rules: It doesn't matter if it's crossed out, answer it anyway, and I'm putting it on YOU not to cheat and look at other people's answers.
Here are the point schemes.. OOO I'LL MAKE IT LIKE FOOTBALL!!!

4 points=you get the one with a ** by it right and it's not crossed out
3 points=you get it right and it's not crossed out
1 point=you get it right and it's already crossed out
0 points=you get it wrong, obviously
Other point totals might be noted in the parentheses.

Alright itunes is open.

NO CHEATING!!
I KNOW who knows what... mostly.

1. "How strange this feeling that my life's begun at last." **
2. "I was so high I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes."
3. "If you ever go across the sea to Ireland..." **** (Five points. AWW IRELAND!!!)
(Yogin gets 3 points for this. He doesn't know the artist.)
(Elsa gets 3 points too.)
4. "Back when I was a child. Before life removed all the answers."
5. "We were strangers starting out on a journey." (Elsa. I'll give you 2 for this. DONNA MARX?)
6. "It takes a lot to know what is love." ** (HOW is yogin getting all these BSB ONES)
7. "There's a place for us." (YAY TONY AND MARIA!!!)
8. "Empty spaces fill me up with holes." (YOGIN, of all people)
9. "When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way." ** (Aww Elsa I'm being nice. You have to know this one.)
10. "I could stay awake just to hear you breathing."
11. "Long lost worlds whisper slowly to me." **
12. "Do you hear the people sing, singing the songs of angry men?" (O THAT IS TOO EASY)
13. "I mistook the warnings for wisdom." ** (Elsa I'll be ashamed of you if you don't get this.)
14. "Don't say a word. I understand." ****** (SIX points to anyone who gets this. I'll be in shock if anyone does.)
(Yogin gets 3 points for that. Close. So close that if I weren't Elaine, it'd be right.)
(GOD what is up with you all? Robin gets 3 points for it too.)
15. "I follow the night. Can't stand the light." (Andy, of course)
16. "Love is a burning flame." (I will tell you that this is the Liverpool FC version)
17. "We've been through days of thunder." ** (haha this was Kathleen's song.)
18. "It started when you find yourself looking from the outside." **(I think those are the lyrics. Robin if you don't know this I'm SERIOUSLY ASHAMED.)
19. "Close your eyes. Make a wish that this could last forever." (I LOVE THIS SONG)
20. "Love can be a many splendid thing." (notice it's "splendid" not "splendored") (Alright Yogin is SERIOUSLY scaring me)

ARGH 20 songs and NO MCFLY. WHAT IS THIS. I have to continue.

21. "Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn." (HAHA Elsa your song.)
(YAY Elsa knows her song!)
22. "I wonder what the king is doing tonight." **
23. "Now you are here, again beside me." **
24. "Who are you now? Are you still the same or did you change somehow?"
25. "It's not that I can't live without you." **

ERGH we're just gonna keep going until this thing gives me a McFly song.

26. "Could be. Who knows?" **
27. "I've just stepped in to see you all." **** (SIX points this one. I don't think anyone but me knows this song.)
(Yogin gets 3 points for this too. STOP LEECHING OFF BOBBY LING III!!!! But no I don't listen to the same artists as him apparently, because the girl I get these songs off of is purely at the Cliffs of Moher. She doesn't sell elsewhere I don't think.)
28. "Little Lotte let her mind wander."
29. "The world would be a lonely place without the one that puts a smile on your face." (Aww... Yogin pays attention!)
30. "Don't pretend you're sorry. You know you're not."

Apparently my itunes decided to tell me that I love the Backstreet Boys, not McFly tonight. Holy crap... I never knew shuffle could be that condensed.
Yeah just gave you a major hint there, so those who are familiar and love the Backstreet Boys, you always knew there was a benefit to it. SUCKS TO YOUR ASSMAR MICHAEL ROYSTON!

Special prize to whoever wins!

Scoreboard!
1. Robin 28 (WOOT GO ROBIN)
2. Elsa 24 (Elsa... I think if you'd tried harder and THOUGHT what 29 was instead of going "McFly song", or "Les Mis song" and been more specific... You'd have beaten Robin.)
1. Yogin 23 (Woww...)
2. Andy 3 (*sigh* Andy. If you looked closer, you'd know more and I know it.)
3. Royston 1

(To make Elsa not curse time difference as much, I counted hers and Robin's at the same time, so Elsa got full points if she and Robin got the same songs that aren't already crossed out.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

14: "ill be there for u" bsb
3: "Galway Bay"
8: bsb "incomplete"
27: Celtic mystique "homes of donnegal"
26: wstside story "somethings comin" yes
6: the perfect fan bsb
12: les mis
20: kellyclarkson the trouble w/ love is
29: mcfly i got uuuuuuu i wannnaa touchhhhh uuuuuu hehehe jkjkjk its i got u

6/29/2006 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i know are

15- one day i'll fly away
20- elephant love medley

i'm lame

6/29/2006 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2)This Love! by Maroon 5 hehe taking it's toll!!
8)INCOMPLETE!!! by BSB!
12)do you hear the people sing by the lesmis cast!
14)I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU!! by BSB!
18)HAHAHA it's "it's funny how you find yourself..." and it's When There Was Me and You by Gabriella in High School Musical!
19)CLIMBING THE WALLS!!!! by BSB!
20)(i still get points for this one?)Elephant Love Medley by Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor
24)I STILL...!!!! by BSB!
25)BACK TO YOUR HEART!!! by BSB!!!
29)I'VE GOT YOU!!!! by MCFLY!!!
30)DROWNING!!! by BSB!

6/29/2006 1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.
2. Ohhh, Maroon 5, This Love.
3. Galway Bay, but which version???
4.
5. At the Beginning, Donna Marx and some guy. Or is the guy Something Marx? Hmm. Anastasia soundtrack.
6. So...It's BSB...Perfect Fan.
7. DUDE I KNOW THAT ONE. Somewhere, West Side Story! Maria and Tony!
8. Heeey, BSB, Incomplete.
9. Of course I know it! The Jet Song! From WSS! Sung by: The Jets of course!
10. Ooh, Aerosmith song, what’s it called…it’s from the movie with Liv Tyler and Ben Affleck…What the hell’s the movie called…what the hell, what the hell, what the hell…
11.
12. Les Mis song! I like that song.
13. Great, so you're ashamed of me then. BSB?
14. BSB song.
15. Hey, I know that one...Satine...One Day I'll Fly Away! Leave all this to yesterday!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. Well I thought it was the other Moulin Rouge song, Elephant Love Medley, but those aren’t the lyrics. So it’s somethin’ else….something’ I don’t know…Haha.
21. Ohmigah! My song! Rex Harrington! Why can't a woman be more like a man?
22. The King...Hmm...Is it from the King and I? Wild guess.
23. That sounds SO familiar.
24.
25.
26.
27.Well somthin’ Celtic if it’s Cliffs of Moher…I got wet there…
28. Bah, Raoul. No one like Raoul. Little Lotte/The Mirror, Raoul and Chrissy/Patrick Wilson and Emmy Rossum, Phantom of the Opera.
29. McFly song
30. How did you know I’m not? Ah ha ha. I don’t know that one.

WAY TOO MUCH BSB.
I HATE YOUR WORD VERIFICATION. I'VE DONE IT 2X.

6/29/2006 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12. "The peoples song" from les mis, sung by enjelras, and others.

20. "elephant medly" from moulin rouge, dont know the character name for this one.

dam i only got two

6/29/2006 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home