Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Here are the answers.

1. I look into the sky. All I have to ask why she'd go and leave me.
"Silence Is A Scary Sound"--McFly. I like to take a moment and be proud of myself, because this was the most widely known out of all of them. EVERYONE who answered knew this one. And a month ago, none of you would.
2. I linger in the doorway, my alarm clock screaming, monsters calling my name.
"Imaginary"--Evanescense. Points to Elsa
3. Home is where the heart is
"Home Is Where the Heart Is"--McFly. They did it for the 2006 World Cup. Official England song.
4. Everybody yeah. Rock your body yeah.
"Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"--Backstreet Boys
5. Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place?
"Welcome To My Life"--Simple Plan
6. Even in my heart, I see that you're not being true to me.
"Quit Playin' Games (With My Heart)"--Backstreet Boys. SHAME ON ROBIN AND ELSA!!! SHAME
7. Don't you wanna go for a ride? Just keep your hands inside.
"This Is How A Heart Breaks"--Rob Thomas. Bonus points for Elsa.
8. There is a paradise that can be found.
"Like Lovers Do"--Heather Nova. ULTRA BONUS POINTS FOR ROBIN FOR THIS. Didn't expect anyone to get that.
9. Where is the moment we needed the most?
"Bad Day"--Daniel Powter
10. She falls asleep and all she dreams about is you.
"She Falls Asleep, Part 2"--McFly
Again. EVERYONE KNEW THIS ONE. Again, proud of myself.

Hey this isn't cool. Just because I have songs sung in foreign languages. Now I have to go look it up.
11. Le canzoni non si scrivono ma nascono da se
"Passera"--Il Divo. They were on Chinese TV, which made me laugh.
12. Edelweiss, Edelweiss, every morning you greet me.
"Edelweiss"--Sound of Music
13. Oooo my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch.
"Unchained Melody"--Clay Aiken cover
14. Past the point of no return. No backward glances.
"Point of No Return"--Gerard Butler as the Phantom of the Opera
15. It's a new day but it all feels old. It's a good life that's what I was told.
"The Anthem"--Good Charlotte. SHAME ON ROBIN AND ELSA
16. Night lift up the shades; let in the brilliant light of morning.
"Stupid"--Sarah McLachlan. I couldn't get that one if you asked, so eh.
17. Yeah I know it hurts. Yeah I know you're scared, walking down the road that leads to who knows where.
"I Will Carry You"--Clay Aiken. BONUS POINTS FOR ELSA!
18. Cosette, it's turned so cold. Cosette, it's past your bedtime.
"Fantine's Death"--Debbie Byrne as Fantine. Points for Michael Royston!
19. Try to tell me what I shouldn't do. You should know by now I won't listen to you.
"Freak Out"--Avril Lavigne.
Points to Robin
20. Baby, please try to forgive me. Stay here, don't put out the glow.
ULTIMATE AND IRREVOCABLE SHAME ON ELSA. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!
"Shape Of My Heart"--Backstreet Boys

Good game guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LETS PLAY AGAIN, LETS PLAY AGAIN. lets see if i can get more then 3 songs lol

6/28/2006 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! YEAH! LETS PLAY AGAIN LETS PLAY AGAIN!!! I'm gonna smoke you all again! FOR I AM SMOKE!

6/28/2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home