Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alright this is serious business here.

EVERYONE BUT ROBIN IGNORE THIS POST!

ROBIN THAT IS NOT COOL.
"ohk elaine. choose one: fernando torres or xabi alonso. you get first pick and i'll have the other one, k? (= "

YOU KNEW and you STILL KNOW that I can't PICK BETWEEN THOSE TWO. THAT'S NOT COOL. Anybody else and I'd have an easier time. ERGH put the two Spanish gods up against each other. ERGHHHHH

Hmm... which one?
Xabi Alonso... it's XABI!!!!! I can't reject Xabi... He's like.. XABI!!!!! He is so awesome he's beyond awesome.

HEY ROBIN SINCE WHEN ARE YOU INFRINGING UPON MY TERRITORY OF FOOTBALL?!?!!??! SINCE WHEN??! HUH?! HUH?!!? WHY?!?!?! FOOTBALLERS WERE, ARE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY AREA! AND WHY ARE YOU LIKING THE SAME GUYS AS ME?!?! THIS IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!! ROOT OF CONFLICT!!!!!!

XABI ALONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo he's like... best passer in Europe, always nice, gentlemanly, Kop favorite, adorable Spanish lad, adopted Scouser, his accent's hilarious. Him and Luis Garcia. ERGH ERGH ERGH ERGH ERGH.

But but but Fernando Torres is... just look at him. And he's only 21. Xabi's 24. And Xabi's girlfriend's name is like Nagore, and they've been together FOREVER. They'll be getting married soon I think.

But I've never really FANCIED Xabi like that. Well, not REALLY. Like there have been moments where I've been like, "Aww Xabi..." and felt sentimental and tender towards the man, but Steven Gerrard usually turns up and diverts the attention.
But but but it's XABI!!!! I love the man. ERGHHHH

But Fernando Torres... el nino.. fernando torres...
ERGH I'd pick Fernando Torres, as last night I had a dream where Xabi Alonso was like my best guy friend and he was trying to set me up with Fernando Torres. YES I HAVE WEIRD DREAMS ALRIGHT? I seem to always dream about the obsession of the day.
So subconsciously, I like Nino Torres more romantically, but but but I don't want Robin with Xabi Alonso. Haha not being possessive, just couldn't imagine you with him actually.
AND YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE HIS NAME PROPERLY, LIKE 80% OF ENGLAND!

But I really don't know that much about Fernando Torres. I watch Xabi Alonso every day. And what if Fernando Torres goes to Man Utd? I CAN'T LIKE A MANC SCUM.

ERGH XABI ALONSO IS A LIVERPOOL PLAYER THOUGH!!!! I CAN'T PICK ANYONE OVER A LIVERPOOL PLAYER, CAN I? that's like... WRONG in every possible way.
But Fernando Torres is sooooooooooooooooooooooo like... I can't even describe it. APPEALING

Robin, who do you THINK I'll pick? When you set up that arrangement, I'll bet you were banking that I'd pick Xabi Alonso?

Hmm.. actually. Now that I think about it. I can make you not like Xabi Alonso. I love how you all find him so attractive, when that one picture is his only good picture. He didn't usually ever look like that. Hang on. I'll show you what he looks like usually.

It makes me laugh because I've posted SO many pictures of Xabi Alonso on my blog before, and none of you have ever found him attractive but me. And now that ONE picture and you're all over him.












AND NOW I PICK FERNANDO TORRES.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok (=
and then we can trade if/when fernando torres goes to man utd or tottenham

6/29/2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home