Thursday, June 29, 2006

OWWW BACK PAIN AND EXTREME FATIGUE HERE.
Two hours of waltzing is NOT NICE.

I was so bloody dizzy after all that turning Michael.

On another note:
This blog has been devoid of them for too long. You guys got your hopes up. You thought that maybe the obsession had lessened. You thought that maybe football finally came in and saved the day again. You thought that Fernando Torres could take my mind and heart away. You thought maybe the madness had passed. YOU WISHED AND HOPED FERVENTLY THAT IT WAS GONE.

To quote andy: THE REIGN OF MCFLY WILL END

I DEFY YOU STARS!!!!!

Whoa I just quoted Romeo without trying. HOW GOOD AM I?

God you know how tired I am? I just typed "Could" instead of "good" up there.
BUT BACK TO THE POINT.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to show you all once again, and because this blog needed colour, or FIVE COLOURS (HAHA get it?):


Awww Danny looks adorable here:


LOOK GUYS LOOK!!!!!1


IT'S MAIN STREET!!!!!!!!!1 I'VE BEEN THERE!!!!! OOOOO!!!!!!!!! WE WALKED ON THE SAME STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FATE!!!!
I assume Harry was taking the picture..

I love him...


Really I do...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful.
i meant dougie.

6/30/2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home