Thursday, June 29, 2006

Because Elsa complains that the time difference caused her to lose to the Robin, and because I am bored and Michael is bored and Elsa is bored, we shall play again!

4 points=you get the one with a ** by it right and it's not crossed out
3 points=you get it right and it's not crossed out
1 point=you get it right and it's already crossed out
0 points=you get it wrong, obviously
Other point totals might be noted in the parentheses.

NO CHEATING!!!

1. "There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy."
2. "You are sunlight and I moon." (SIX points) I AM VERY PROUD OF ELSA!!
3. "I'm 15 for the moment."
4. "Let me be your wings. Let me be your only love."
5. "Wandering child so lost, so helpless"
6. "What happened to Benny? What happened to his heart?"
7. "I remember there was mist."
8. "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are."
9. "We agreed that it was over." ** (It makes me sad if you don't know this. It's one of my favorite songs and I KNOW the lyrics have been posted on this blog.)
10. "Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue and gray."
11. "Here we go one more time."
12. "You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley." (SIX points)
13. "And now I'm all alone again, no where to go, no one to turn to."
14. "When the cold of winter comes"
15. "You can go but be back soon."
16. "Are you going to Scarborough Faire?" **
17. "When I worked in the mill weaving at the loom."
18. "I wish I was in Carrickfergus"
19. "I smell women, smell 'em in the air."
20. "I looked away and I looked back at you." **
21. "Seems like just yesterday, you were a part of me."
22. "Hold on to me love. You know I can't stay long." **
23. "There's something I've got to say." **
24. "When the sea falls from the shore" (Six points for this)
25. "Round the corner there may be, a new road or a secret gate." **
26. "When you feel all alone and the world has turned its back on you." **
27. "I will remember you. Will you remember me?"
28. "Elphaba, why couldn't you stay calm for once?"
29. "It's true you've sold your guitar, and bought a car?"
30. "How many roads must a man walk down?" **

Is it fair this time Elsa?

SCOREBOARD
1. Elsa 60 (WOW)
2. Robin 28
3. Michael 9

But I'm counting Robin's and Elsa's as if there's nothing crossed out, because I know all three of them started out at the same time.

WOW. I don't think ANYONE can beat Elsa now... except me. But that's cuz these are all my songs.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6, is you'll see, sung by benny, roger, and mark from rent

19, is the docks from les mis

28, is defying gravity sung by glinda from wicked

29, is goodbye love, from rent sung by most the cast

6/29/2006 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

13, is on my own, from les mis sung by eponine.

6/29/2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok since you are being picky, 19 is lovely ladies, from les mis, and is sung by sailors and whores...is that close enough for you?

6/29/2006 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok fine...28 is defying gravity, sung by glinda AND elphaba from wicked

6/29/2006 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1)the the the from moulin rouge!! the uhm there was a boy.. talking of ewan mcgregor!!
5)phantomoftheopera?
7)phantomoftheopera?
8)the disney song from pinocchio?
11)here we go by the gay guys from nsync
13)on my own by the oh so hot old lady madonna, you sexy mama
15)ew i hate this. be back soon from oliver. gross i hate oliver i hate it i hate it i hate it
19)hehe lesmis, of course. loverly ladies. (ps. it's lovely, but in the mood of musicals, loverly! but please no penalty)
21)BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES KELLY!!!!!CLARKSON. yes, we must get voices like hers.
26)whoa, close one. i almost thought it was i've got you or i'll be ok BUT it is crash and burn by savage garden, man i love them what happened to them?
27)SNIFFFF i will remember you by sarah mclachlan
28)a wicked song HAHAH defying gravity
29)mimiiiiiiiiiii goodbye love, but mimi sings that part.

WOW haha your hint about it being mostly musicals helped ALOT.

6/29/2006 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

13)just kidding i meant eponine when i said madonna

even though eponine is a hot old lady and a sexy mama

but there is a song by madonna that goes like that.

coincidence? i think not!
and poof! i disappear.

man i miss them already.

6/29/2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Um, um, um, Moulin Rouge, Nature Boy, David Bowie! Is it the one with Massive Attack? Which track?! 1 or 15?!?
2. Oyy...Already confused...Is it a Miss Saigon song? Sun and Moon? (A guess...)
3. I just downloded that song! 100 Years, Five for Fighting.
4. AHH! Thumbelina and Prince Cornelius! Let Me Be Your Wings! Aww!
5. My Phantom! But which version? Gerard or Michael or someone else? It's Wandering Child (in the Graveyard!) by the way.
6. RENT! But what's the song...Benny. I think it's called Benny. Roger and Mark sing it. Well, Benny sings too. NO WAIT. You'll See!!!
7. Phantom again! I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It, Emmy Rossum, Gerard Butler. Or Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman.
8. ...Why Slimy? When You Wish Upon a Star, Jiminy Cricket, Pinnocchio.
9. McFly
10. Vincent (Starry Night), either Josh Groban or Clay Aiken
11. NSYNC? Is it called Here We Go? Here we go, one more time, everybody's feelin' fine, here we go now! (Yes, yes, yes here we go! NSYNC has got the flow!)
12. DUDE, I know that song I think. Kinda old-school? Lemme think on it. Fields of Gold?
13. Les Mis?
14. Ahhh, Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring, the Breaking of the Fellowship, I don't know the little kid's name.
15. Ah! Pip-pip, cheerio and be back soon! Fagin! Be Back Soon!
16. Simon and Garfunkel, Scarborough Faire
17. Something Celtic?
18. Something else Celtic? That's in Ireland right? Is it CALLED Carrickfergus?
19. UMM. Lovely Ladies? Les Mis. Is the innkeeper guy singing it? I wouldn't know...
20.
21. Urrgh, I know I know that one. Kelly Clarkson...Behind These Hazel Eyes.
22. Sounds like a musical.
23.
24. It rings a bell.
25. Savage Garden...Just cuz gates make me think of Secret Garden, and that's not a band...
26. BSB maybe, maybe not? Ooh, on the tip of my tongue!!! Clay Aiken! Isn't it? I Will Carry You? WAIT. That was on another list. CRAP.
27. Is that that Graduation Song by Vitamin C? No. Wrong. Ok. I Will Remember You, Sarah...Mc..Mc..Her.
28. I hope you're happy! I hope you're happy now! We must sing that when I'm out there. Defying Gravity, Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth.
29. RENT! Goodbye Love, Mimi, Roger, Mark, Joanne, Maureen, and Collins.
30.

OK THIS GAME HURTS MY HEAD. I'm afraid Robin beat me again!!!

6/29/2006 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIXTY!? S I X T Y !?
That's insanely crazy.
Good Job. I envy you.

Heyheyheyheyhey Elaine,
if we go to an European country
will people stare at us `cause we're asian?
jw.

`cause i have a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY big urge to go to England/Spain/Netherlands/Sweden. Guess why.No, don't guess.
Blech. I'm at Cal Poly with my cousin right now, and they have like, computers here. it's pretty cool... except that you have to stand... and the keyboard makes a really funny noise.. i like it... except that you have to stand... and i'd really appreciate having a chair... `cause i dont wanna stand...

quote of the comment: elaine: I HATE MY NEW SEAT IN ENGLISH!!!! y did i have 2 move?!?!?!??i didn't start it!!!!!!! Now James is gonna bug the sh*t of me... i liked sitting in front of camron.. it was fun!

EW GROSS THERE'S DRIED BLOOD ON THE KEYBOARD GROSSSSS!!!! I'M GONNA CONTRACT AIDS!!!! ohk bye.

-robin

6/30/2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanna put 22 sounds like a musical!!? it's evanescence!!! my last breath!!!

9/29/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home