Friday, March 17, 2006

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears, And true plain hearts do in the faces rest; Where can we find two better hemispheres Without sharp north, without declining west? Whatever dies, was not mix'd equally; If our two loves be one, or thou and I Love so alike that none can slacken, none can die.

My favorite lines:
Isolde: Set me as a zeal upon your heart; as a zeal upon your arm, for love is as strong as death.
Tristan: Ridiculous.
Isolde: I happen to believe what that says. Don't you think there's more to life?
Tristan: Than what?
Isolde: Something more than duty and death. Why be capable of feelings if we're not to have them. Why long for things if they're not meant to be ours?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's time you change up your layout a bit

POTO is a bit old now

3/18/2006 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home