Tuesday, March 07, 2006

legovanan
*sigh*
How did Sadies get so complicated? I have no idea who to ask. I want to go to Sadies with no strings attached and no baggage. Just to have fun. I wanna go with Andy because he's Andy and he's a senior and it's like the last opportunity to go to a dance with him, EVER. But then, I feel weird dancing with Andy...
Ashley wants me to take Isaac, and I really wanna see him again, but Sadies is on his birthday, and I don't know if it'd be weird since we haven't seen each other in ever. However, it is a good opportunity to reacquaint ourselves.
Half of me just wants to go out with the girls and eliminate the guys from the entire night. It'd be fun with an evil circle night: Jen, Kristina, and me. We'd have way too much fun, but then again, everyone knows it's not as fun without boys. Kristina probably wants to ask some hot mormon boy anyway.
Then there's the person EVERYONE wants me to ask. But asking him would implicate further, more serious consequences, and I don't know if I want to get into that.

Take me for what I am!
Who I was meant to be!
And if you give a damn
Take me baby or leave me!

hehehe i had SO MUCH FUN TODAY because of Rent! 6th period, Hayley, Priscilla, Tasha, and I were in the breezeway and I had this on. I went CRAZY. I sang/SCREAMED it, "TAKE ME FOR WHAT I AM!!!!!!!"
and "DON'T YOU WANT YOUR GIRL HOT?" ehhehe and all this horrible screeching. I pranced around, danced, twirled, hopped, skipped around while doing it. Then I knelt in front of Tasha for the part where Maureen does it, "Who's in your bed? Kiss Pookie!" ehhehehe they were all fearing for their lives. IT WAS SO FUN. As Robin puts it, I was indulging my lesbian side, if I even have one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGSH evil circle should go together!!!!!cuz I don't have the guts to ask "a hott mormon boy" I wish I did...

3/07/2006 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home