Monday, March 06, 2006

Mimi: It's true you've sold your guitar and bought a car?
Roger: It's true. I'm leaving now for Santa Fe. It's true you're with this yuppie scum?
Benny: You'd said you'd never speak to him again.
Maureen: Who said that you have any say in who she says things to at all!
Joanne: Who said that you should stick your nose in other people?
Maureen: Who said I was talking to you?
Joanne: We used to have this fight every night. She'd never admit I existed.
Mimi: He was the same way, he was always run away, hit the roaddon't commit, you're full of shit!
Joanne: She's in denial.
Mimi: He's in denial.
Joanne: She didn't give an inch when I gave a mile.
Mimi: When I gave a mile!
Roger: Gave a mile to who?
Mimi & Joanne: I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had. Someone to live for, unafraid to say 'I love you!'
Roger: All your words are nice Mimi, but love's not a three way street. You'll never share real love until you love yourself.

I GOT THE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T RESIST ANY LONGER! $25 AND IT IS MINE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home