Monday, February 20, 2006

legovanan

I'm a weirdo! WHEE! I like being a weirdo.
This is one of those posts that really doesn't make any sense and I'm just posting to post.
Um... so, let's see what's going on in Elaine's world about 15 minutes since she first woke up.
OO I KNOW! THE FIVE SENSES!
I see: the computer monitor through my nerdy glasses that I have yet to wear to school as Yogin has reminded me. I also see chapstick standing on top of my mp3 player, which is affording me some difficulties lately. There's also the English literature book open to Julius Caesar. I don't like this scene... Too much Cassius and Brutus and no Mark Antony.
I hear: I knew I loved you by Savage Garden. Aww this is such a Kristina song. I think I like "Truly Madly Deeply" just a bit more because of the lyrics.
I feel: the keys of the keyboard, isn't that unexpected. wait, i amend that to i touch, as feeling and touching are completely different things. NOT in any dirty, perverted way.
Um.. what are the other senses?
I taste: I have yet to taste what my dad is making downstairs, which I think is one of my favorites actually. Um.. at the moment I taste my toothpaste, which is really gross. That is what I hate about my mother just going out and buying random stuff, finding out she has too many, and sticking it in my bathroom. BLECH it tastes bad, but I will not be a bourgeois pig and waste it. OO I could just give it to my dad...
Taste, touch, see, hear... what am I missing???
I smell: nothing actually. the smell of pai gu tang has yet to waft upstairs and permeate the air deliciously.

wow.. that was one useless post right there.
going shopping later for hayley's present!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo I haven't heard those songs!!! must find now! ooo and we also have to find a way to lock Jen in the shower again - that was fun!

2/20/2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home