Saturday, February 18, 2006

legovanan
Keep me drowning in your love!

Anyways, I have now officially infected Elsa. She even had all her NOW CDs out and started singing Samantha Mumba. MUAHAHA!

Cuz every time I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love

Alright i'm REALLY GOING TO STOP NOW.

today was a pretty good day. good days=nothing went wrong, yet. Liverpool kicked Man Utd arse in the FA Cup! I slept till noon, went shopping, and did homework. Yes, elaine went shopping. How shocking. $12 for a shirt and jeans. Hooray for Jen-esque shopping techniques! heheh. Got Jessica a present for the party tomorrow night. I have to go scavenge for the parts of Hayley's present tomorrow. That'll be hard. It's interesting. If I don't know you too well, you'll probably get a gift card, money, or something else nice and whole and useful. If I know you really well and we're really close, you get weird combinations of stuff to remind you of all the jokes and good times together, like red socks and skittles, or monsters and cookies. So according to my mom, it's better to not be close with me if you want a good gift monetary wise. But HEY, I say the memories are worth more!

If i come on in an hour crying and pissed off, that's cuz we are going to do math problems in a bit.. How fun!

What movie can I rent that's romantic, dramatic, with a hot male lead, and will make me go, "awww...", squeal for joy, and then cry my eyes out at the end? I wanna see Tristan and Isolde for that purpose, but that's not out yet!!! Suggestions por favor!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOO CHICK FICKS!!!!!! a good 1 I just saw with Jen fits that criteria - Dirty Dancing Havanna Nights, your probably going omgsh Kristina what are u thinking, but its really good! u can ask Jen if u don't believe me. or if u want a movie that will make u cry - Finding Neverland I cried both times I saw it! or they'res the Prince and Me and Sweet Home Alabama, and wimbledon (idk if thats how u spell it) oooooo John Cusak - SERENDIPITY!!!!! its so cute! I'd go with that one. Have fun!

<3 Kristina

2/18/2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home