Friday, February 17, 2006

legovanan
Well Kristina is officially ADDICTED and OBSESSED and INFATUATED with Twilight, especially Edward Cullen.
We were talking and this is what struck us about the evil circle. I don't think Jen would totally be head over heels in love with Edward simply because, she doesn't adore being the damsel in distress. heheh the differences between the triumvirate of the evil circle.
Kristina: Save me! I'm in distress even though I'm not! I'll pretend to be in distress if it means you'll save me! Just save me already!
Elaine: RAWR!!! I need to dominate while you save me.
Jen: STOP TRYING TO SAVE ME! I can take care of myself!
(sorry had to borrow your word Ashley.. couldn't think of anything else)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home