Tuesday, February 14, 2006

legovanan
ARGH YOGIN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN A PERFECTLY HAPPY DAY??!?!

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
I DON'T.
I WON'T.

WHY IS IT SO HARD?!? WHY?!?!!??!

I had it all buried deep inside and right when I think it's alright and I can keep the jealousy and the bitterness and the loneliness and the regret inside, YOU PROD IT OPEN. WIDE OPEN.

WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE OVER NOW?

I can't watch it. I can't take it. It's like drawing my blood out slowly and painfully, making me watch.

I move on and snap I'm back.

What did Shakespeare say about jealousy again? Something about that green envious monster. I won't let it get out of control. I won't let longing and regret take over.

Argh I hate you Yogin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O= WHAT HAPPENED?

2/15/2006 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home