Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's been a good weekend. I am much happier, which is good.
Friday: Riley snuck Lindsey and I out to lunch. Burger King. Never been off campus before 6th period so that was awesome. I thought he was gonna crash half the time but that's alright. Lindsey still pisses me off, but it was nice to ditch history club and get a change. Plus rubbing in Burger King to Camron's face during AP Euro was awesome too.
Unfortunately, had to leave Euro early to get on the bus to Sunny Hills. Sat with the world's awesomest Hayley of course. The game was nerve-wracking, heart-wrenching, and just SO TENSE!!!! We were up by 2. They were up by 2. It just bounced back and forth, back and forth until the final minute when we went on a run (Ericka took that awesome charge) and won by 10! IT WAS SO AWESOME! I spent the entire game on the floor as they didn't have enough chairs and no one wanted to sit on the floor. My job was to be Hayley's personal attendent apparently hehe. I had to wake her up! She had awesome rebounds.
Spent the rest of the day researching with Yogin for debate the next day. That and drawing a wonderful picture of Andy on paint that can be viewed on his blog.

Saturday: Woke up bright and early to go to Sonora for debate. Basically spent the whole day either arguing, flowing (taking notes), or talking to Yogin. The entire speech and debate club, including Ms. Harper and Mrs. Wilson thinks we're in love. Well maybe not Mrs. Wilson since she had us last year for English and knows it's just friendly banter. Yogin is so awesome though! Ran out of my last round to the car so we made it to halftime of the Troy varsity vs Long Beach Poly game. CA #1 vs CA #2. It was great. I was so touched! Hayley saved me a seat in the PACKED GYM. I've never seen the gym that packed. I think she had to fight someone off for it. Sarah Yee is a MONSTER (in a good way). I've never seen anyone with a stance like that. She NEVER loses her man. Just watching her move is freaky. She power dribbles crazily. Wowwwww she's GREAT.

Sunday: As you might have noticed, went to Andy's house where we practiced "Unchained Melody" for the love concert on Thursday. Then we posted on each other's blogs. That was soooooo much fun!!! Mine's better than his! Go check his blog! I pigged out in his kitchen. Hehehe.

People of the week: Yogin, Hayley, Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home