Thursday, January 26, 2006

legovanan
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have scars all around my ankles from ice skating.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
At my dad’s house: my favorite quotes, pictures of Kathleen and I through the years, and pictures of England
At my mom’s house: Steven Gerrard poster, pictures of England, Harry Potter poster

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
uh… what do cell phones usually look like?

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Lately, two words: Michael Ball
Musicals mostly with some modern stuff interspersed.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:07 AM

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Better grades and a certain someone

7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Elsa and Connie

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
My writing, my voice, my Steven Gerrard jersey, and my memories

9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Aries

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
not particularly, though I wouldn’t want to be stuck in a crowded place with loads of people

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
hahaha yea, especially in places I don’t know very well

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Camron actually—asshole

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
I’m really getting to like the smell of raspberries lately, even though I hate the fruit

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like darker hair nowadays with hazel/green/blue eyes. Black hair, green eyes, and white skin… If he’s British and he can sing, I’m smitten.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
England… definitely England. I don’t know... I want something insanely romantic

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
neither
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
pepperoni. Lots of pepperoni, and nothing but pepperoni

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
ooo yea a chocolate shake does sound good.. ooo BUFFALO WINGS. I WANT BUFFALO WINGS!!

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
i made mad or got me mad? hmm.. i don't think i get people mad as much as people get me mad.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Dotty, the world's BEST TEDDY BEAR!

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
sure why not

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
uh.. i don't think so

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Liverpool Football Club
eh i don't really care. as long as it's comfortable

25. DO YOU SMOKE?
niet

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
niet

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
niet

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I would. I'm stupid like that. I'd fall head over heels for that person, and suffer the crashing depths of despair when he leaves. I think it's part of my martyr complex or something.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Poetry... actually no. I'm actually REALLY REALLY bad at writing love poetry. REALLY REALLY BAD. I write DEPRESSING things, not happy lovey-dovy things. I can write about how a person loved someone so much after they're gone or something, but I can't write the whole how much I love you thing. Platonically, to a friend, Connie is the only one (and probably only one ever) who will have poetry actually written specifically for her. (Feel honored Connie)

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
8. Steven Gerrard

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
brunettes

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
hmm.. let's take a look at my cell phone. out of my last ten dialed calls...
ashley 2
kathleen 5
andy 1
matthew 2
camron 1
yogin 2

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
ungrateful assholes who act like they're your friend and then use what you told them out of confidence against you

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
yea... china, ireland, wales, canada, korea for 8 hours, and ENGLAND!!!!!

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES:
fear of failure, possessiveness, anger

37. FIRST JOB?
uh none yet

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
hahhah yea.. that's what girls do at sleepovers

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
um.. nothing really. i'm ugly and i'll deal with it. i'd get laser eye surgery though, or to remove skin blemishes from acne or something, if i had to.

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
because i need a break from life, but need something to do while taking the break

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
intelligence (sucking up so i'll help them), hair, voice (though most people tell me i'm screeching and to shut up)

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO/SAY IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
FINALLY PROHIBITION

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
EVERY SINGLE MICHAEL BALL CD AND DVD OUT THERE! and Steven Gerrard: My Story DVD, and other stuff.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
0 or 2

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
chinese name--yes. my great-aunt named me after my great-grandmother.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
yea, ever since i watched Heidi at age 5.

48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
took an ap euro final

49. WHAT DID YOU EAT LAST?
beef jerky

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes, though i'm constantly developing new techniques and fonts

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ham

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
many. uh.. jealousy, arrogance, possessiveness, mood swings, temper

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
HEY I'm PROUD of having the Backstreet Boys on my shelf thank you very much. I love the Backstreet Boys.. probably Aaron Carter.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
hahah probably not. i pity my friends for having to deal with me.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
yes. i'm sorry if isaac just pried it out of me in the 6th grade.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
unfortunately, in the real world, yes.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
i don't know really. i get angry really easily, but i forget it really easily too. unless it's like a grievous offense... then i don't know. i release melancholia, not anger.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
kathleen's house

59. WTF?
life, definitely

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
i played with little miniature wood ornaments. i made a village and talked to them and stuff

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
uh... 80

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
hehe sometimes

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
haha no

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
the accent. it's all about the accent. JKJK! Looks-wise: nice eyes, nice voice (preferably speaking AND singing, with accent, particularly british). personality: um.. it would really depend on the guy. i don't have a specific "type" per say, but my ideal would be someone who could sweep me off my feet with something really romantic, but still let me be fiery and dominant. So satisfy my ego and my longing for romance.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
isilme, slimy (apparently), webster, madame sir choc'late puddin' of the hexagonal squared side-table, eline, etc

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
chocolate!!!!!!! or mint chip or pistachio.. all the green ones.

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR(S)?
a certain shade of sky blue, light turquoise/aqua, lilac, white, and i must say: red

73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Elsa, definitely. All is happy and right when Elsa's here singing with me.

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
uh.. however many we're supposed to have

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
i don't care if you have no life like ashley and elaine

76.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables by MICHAEL BALL!!!

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
iced tea

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
kathleen

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
smile, hair, eyes in that order

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
bad grades

82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?
sprite, java chip frappuchino or whatever it was ashley bought for me the other day, chocolate milk shake, but mostly sprite.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN(S):
um... leo or something

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
basketball to play and football (soccer) and gymnastics to watch

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
black, until we get into the sun and then it gets like the spectrum. there's like red mixed with dark gold with brown with black with auburn.

86. EYE COLOR?
dark brown

87. HEIGHT?
5"8

88. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
the liver bird

89. FAVORITE MONTH(s)?
march, may, december

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
sashimi

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Les Miserables!

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
March 22, May 25, December 25

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
yes and no it depends on the person but i never have done it

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
spring

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
hugs from the general public and both from steven gerrard.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
relationships, definitely

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
michael ball cd

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
no idea

99.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
"the truth about forever"--that sounds interesting ashley, what's it about? i'm actually not reading something at the moment. i know it's shocking. i need a book.

100. ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
no, i don't think so. elaine will merely journey along
on my own
pretending he's beside me
all alone
i walk with him till morning
without him
i feel his arms around me
and all i see is him and me forever and forever

alright enough eponine.. hehe go robin and elaine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home