Tuesday, January 24, 2006

legovanan
AHH! I WANT MICHAEL BALL'S "MUSIC" CD!! (hint hint to anyone who wants to buy elaine something for her birthday, or just for the january elaine appreciation gift hehe)

Apparently my dad was afraid for my sanity this morning. He told me that last night he saw me come out of my room muttering stuff to myself. He thought I was going to the bathroom, but apparently I turned the other way. He's like, "WHERE is she going?" (I think he might have thought I was sneaking out or something) But I kept talking and talking to myself.
So then my dad thinks to himself, "O crap. Maybe she's finally cracked under all the pressure. Maybe I shouldn't be so demanding."
Which is why this morning he was giving me a talk about how it's okay if I fail today. It's only grades and life is longer than my sophomore year first semester. I just stared at him... I knew there was a reason behind that.

AHH CHEMISRY TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home