Tuesday, January 31, 2006

legovanan
Life sucks right now.
Really badly.

I'm at war with one of my friends.
Another friend pisses the hell out of me as I try to make repairs.
Basketball and debate conflict.
My conscience goads me.
My dad and I can't seem to go 10 minutes without yelling.
Troy pours on the homework.
My Michael Ball CD STILL isn't here.
The words "dirty whore" and "bitch" need to be outlawed.
I hate the new people in my classes, all the "cool" Asian people.
A guy with a dot is my best guy friend.
Ashley and I talk for way too long on the phone about people, specifically two people.
I miss Elsa and Connie a lot.
I miss relaxation a lot.

It makes you wonder where the day goes to. Get up at 5:52 and a whirl later, it's 9:30 and time for bed so I can get up the next day and stress out and go through the same cycle again. The individual classes pass so tediously and slowly, crawling on, but when you look back at every day, they pass by in a colorful whirl that you can barely put together and comprehend. Where did all that time go to?

Connie, you should be happy. A post without a survey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"cool" asian people. *chuckle* slimy! you ARE the cool asian people!!!

eh, we can relate with the parent thing...don't you hate it? it kills me whenever i realize mom and i argue over stupid crap way too often.

but hey, remember! not many people, i'm sure barely 10% (if that) of highschoolers could survive what you go through. you should be really proud of yourself, no matter what your grade is right now. you'll pull it up, and then, later, you can reflect on how much you've accomplished when the odds were against you. =)

2/01/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is actually really sad to hear about and I hope that things get better and you can just get through things with your head held high. I just know that things can get hard and you do not know what to do. Do not worry though because you can get through anything and you should not feel like you cannot.
Jak Manson | http://www.markhamroadanimalhospital.com/en/

2/03/2014 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home