Saturday, January 28, 2006

legovanan
I saw Brokeback Mountain Thursday night with Kathleen. It was a pretty decent movie, but not as good as everyone says it is. I think it's only getting this much hype, attention, and awards because it deals with homosexuality. Heath Ledger did an awesome job, though my image of Jake Gyllenhaal is forever ruined. hehe Kathleen and I fought over who was hotter the entire movie. Yes KATHLEEN fought with Elaine over a GUY. It was funny. She likes Heath Ledger for some weird reason. The dialogue was really hard to understand and as andy said, terse. The transitioning was really bad in my opinion, and I thought they were trying to cover too much time. Twenty years in 2 hours. Plus Heath Ledger never looked any older. I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. I am scarred for life after some of those scenes.

Got another Michael Ball CD, and waiting for another one to come in the mail. WHY WON'T IT COME?!??

Happy Chinese New Year!

Good luck to Kathleen on her SATs!!! 2400 of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home