Sunday, February 05, 2006

legovanan

WTF is legovanan? Why does she have to start off with something like, "Hi guys" or just simply "HI" Legovanan? What the heck. It's sounds like... um.... a toy or something....

Aaaaaaaaaaaanywho.... ANDY IS DOMINATING ELAINE"S BLOG RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!! AND I WILL MAKE HORIBLLLE SPELING ERRERS TO ANNOYE THE HECK OOUT OFF ELAINE!@@!!@@!!!!!!

PUA NHAHAQYQHAHAHAHA

*hanging by her shirt on the back wall, bound and gagged Elaine is WRITHING in torture and screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

PUA HAHAHAAH- NOW I SHALL COMENSE WIHT MY RAIN OFF TERROR!

*Elaine: NOT ROBESPIERRE!!!!!*

NOBODY CARES ELAINE! MUA HAHAHAHAHAH. WATCH ME SPELL EXERCISE like this....


ECKSERSISE!!!!!!!!!!!


PUAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OH OH, and how about this one....

STEEVAN JERARD!

NYA HAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE SOILED ALL THAT IS PURE AND HOLY IN YOUR EYES!

*Elaine: no, you haven't gotten Elvish yet*

Oh okay... hmmm.....

DANG IT I DONT KNOW ANY

*Elanie goes MUahahahaha*

Yes, Elanie.

Well, I'm will put this here then....

Elaine says, " I HATE LOTR!!!"


PUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and now, to load up this post with meaningless crap
like... links and stuff.....







OKay, I'm done being evil

I'm not even gonna touch Liverpool... see, i have some mercy after all...

well... maybe not...
hehehehehehehehe


argh, nvm... Elaine's complaining that i'm not being creative enough.... or should i say.... ENUFF???

PUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I SHALL DOMINATE!!!

*Elaine- OKAY you're DONE!!!*

NEVER!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ELAINE LOVES EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!

*Elaine calls in Elsa and her arsenal of weapons and she "glowy stick of dooms", punjabs, and carbon freezes him!!!!!*
MUAHAHAHHAHAH!
ANDY DIES!


ANDY- OR SO YOU THINK!!!!!!! IDIOTIC WEAPONS ARE NO MATCH AGAINST MY OWN IDIOCY!!!!!!

And finally, to end my temporary reign with a gesture of my love....


Steven Gerard has finally gone metro... or even futher...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOOREVAR!!!!!!!!!!1 PUA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

THE RAIN OF MISPELING SHELL CONTINU UNTEL THE DAY I DYE!!!!!

2/05/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

YOU ARE DEAD

2/05/2006 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER!!!! I SHALL LIVE ON!!!!

2/05/2006 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooooo, you finally admit it. :P

2/05/2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home