Wednesday, February 08, 2006

legovanan
Owwww I just closed my chem book on my thumb, which is bleeding underneath the nail.. OWWWW! STUPID NUMBER 33 FROM LA HABRA!!! Screw my hands up before the love concert and the last basketball game EVER for me.

I think I'm going to be an alcoholic someday. Other than the fact that the taste of alcohol is revolting to me..

I'm really liking Dido's music lately in the light of the fact that the POST OFFICE PROBABLY LOST MY MICHAEL BALL CD OR SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh that smarts. well...have you contacted the seller of the cd??? maybe they...have a backup...they could...maybe send you...

...

im trying.

hey your birthdays comin up soon! what day? ah ha ha ha ha. ha ha.

2/09/2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home