Monday, February 06, 2006

legovanan
OMG YOGIN IS A GENIUS!!!!!

THE TRINITY

Alright so Elaine and Yogin are talking and Yogin's showing Elaine Indian actors and actresses and asking my opinion of their looks. So I'm like, "Alright my turn." But I can't think of anyone, and Yogin says:

yogin: i dont wanna see
yogin: the trinity
Elaine: steven gerrard?
yogin: kk
Elaine: heheheh
yogin: no trinity
yogin: k
Elaine: who?
yogin: trinity=god(fowler)son(owen)holyspirit(gerrard)
yogin: lol
Elaine: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elaine: YOU'RE A GENIUS

So yes.. .from now on:
God: Robbie Fowler (well he's already GOD to us)
the Son: Michael Owen
the Holy Spirit: STEVEN GERRARD

For those of you who think I'm a blasphemist, take it up with Yogin. He's the one with the dot. He DEMANDS credit every time I mention them now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLASPHEMY x3!!

2/06/2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home