Friday, February 10, 2006

legovanan
Off to JSA Congress tomorrow!! I hope it'll be fun, even though I still don't know if I should be a Democrat or a Progressive. Then we get our own mini winter formal hehe, which is awesome. The girls were talking about how it sucks that it coincides with winter formal, which is why most of them aren't going. Then one of them said, "Well there's a dance there too. The only thing is that you don't know any of the guys."
I answered, "Actually, I'm kinda glad I won't know any of them."

That kinda sums up my entire mentality lately. I want to meet new people. Andy introduced me to his friend Ben, a senior today and I kinda realized it. He was cool though and I saw him twice later that day.

ENGLISH WAS SO FUN TODAY!!!!!! WE ACTED OUT ACT III OF JULIUS CAESAR! I WAS MARK ANTONY! I probably liked it that much because I could be overly dramatic, Shakespearean, and hog the limelight for the entire period. I had like all the lines. I got to make three stirring speeches, wear a toga, and be the center of the world of Mrs. Madrid's 3rd period. Michael Tamplin and Gleb were absolutely hilarious though. I'll never forget that... ahahahahahaahaah, or as gleb would say: LOL. ROFL. LOLLERSKATES, ROFLCOPTER. or something like that.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears

ahhh i've wanted to say that line for so long!

So Elaine's obsessing over Michael Ball with Elsa (I LOVE THEE HANNA):
Elaine: ahhh i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elsa: i know GOSH! ahhh i KNOW!
Elaine: aHHHHHHHh
Elaine: I WANT TO BE IN BRITAIN DAMN IT
Elaine: I WANT TO THROW AWAY MY LIFE
Elaine: SWIM TO BRITAIN
Elaine: OR FLY
Elaine: or WHATEVER
Elaine: JUST GET THERE
Elsa: i know dammit i wanna be on a ship dammit
Elaine: AND ENROLL IN GUILDHALL
Elaine: and WASTE MY LIFE AS A SINGER/ACTRESS/WRITER
Elsa: *dies*
Elaine: fall in love with someone poignantly poetic, amazingly talented, tragically poor with a breathtaking tenor
Elaine: and DIE OF CHOLERA
Elaine: alright not cholera
Elaine: that's like diarrhea
Elaine: think of a more dramatic, beautifully tragic way to die
Elsa: me own tragic romance has to do with pirates, ye wouldn' be int'rested, heh. *breaks out the rum*
Elaine: hehehehh
Elaine: think of an isilmë tragic romance
Elaine: and tell it to me
Elaine: i'll be happy
Elaine: (it must involve elven elegance)
Elaine: (and the british)
Elaine: (and a guy who can sing)
Elaine: (named michael ball)
Elaine: alirght not necessarily michael ball, but still
Elsa: ok. no. its not. stop it. im doing this.
Elsa: *whacks you*
Elaine: hehehe
Elaine: alright but i still need a tragic way to die
Elsa: here we go...me and you buddy, we're walking through the forest. and faramir is right over there! *points* and pippin's... somewhere with the ale. *SIGH* so yes. we're um...hunting...rabbits? so we must be vewwy qwiet...*chuckles* and then! suddenly! theres a bear thing that just appears! so i shoot at it! but miss it! and hit you. ooh. crap. faramir rushes to your side and well...you die...but in his arms! right...the end.
Elaine: oy
Elaine: you're romantic
Elaine: really romantic
Elaine: i love being shot by my best friend on accident
Elaine: i live for it.. i really do

i love elsa.. ooo walked to starbucks with andy and hayley today! it was fun. andy and i scared hayley, who was looking very pretty i must say. they're both so awesome.

hehe go elsa.
this is what she told me while i was away
slimy one, slimy one! wherefore art thou slimy one? deny thy gondorian histories and refuse thy faramir loving tree hugging self! ...ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!

you're such a weirdo hanna! we're all weirdos together! *HUG*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont fall in love w/ ben. u wish u could die the way u wanna die. and ull never go to england and even see michael ball or the rest of the so-called stupid trinity. ur such a loser. and as gleb would say, roflcopter...
-kgb pride

2/10/2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home