Wednesday, February 15, 2006

legovanan
Aww... although I appreciate the support, before everyone bites Yogin's head off, that last post was not altogether his fault. Technically. Directly. Thank you Kristina though! I feel the love. *hug*

Ashley is awesome! We spent the morning bus ride singing Backstreet Boys songs! Haha poor Matthew was scarred forever. We even got Emron to join in!!!!
Elaine & Ashley: Now let me show you the shape of my heart!!!!!!!!!
Emron joins in for like 3 words. EMBRACE YOUR MASCULINITY EMRON! EMBRACE IT!
Matthew stares at all of us.
Matthew: Alright I knew SHE was weird (as in me), but Ashley!!!

I think he really died when everyone was like, "OOO What song is it??" when they heard what we were listening to.

Walked to Starbucks with Andy today, where we spent half an hour talking with Ian and Rachel, his friends. Apparently, I was flirting with the Starbucks guy. JUST because I was HYPER does NOT mean I was FLIRTING. Alright so judge for yourself.
me: I'll have a Java Chip Frappachino.
guy: ohh sorry, we don't have those. we're out of chips.
me: oyy.. they never have any.
guy: what?
me: well last time i came here you guys were just out of fraps over all and now you don't have it again.
guy: no, we have fraps, we just don't have the chips.
me: argh.. alright andy you go first.
andy orders first.
me: alright.. so can i get the java chip frappachino WITHOUT the java chip?
guy: do you mean the mocha??
me: THAT! YES! I don't know your weird coffee terminology!
guy: Alright what size would you like?
me: Uh.. the small one? Why do you call the small one tall?
guy: Are you sure you don't want to make it ___ (whatever the large one is called)
me: a what?
guy: never mind (SEE! I WAS NOT FLIRTING! IF I WERE FLIRTING, I would have said, 'Only if you'll pay for it.' BUT NO I DID NOT AND I'M NOT THAT SLUTTY)
me: yea.. there's $3 on that card and i will find you a dime.
guy: you'll FIND me a dime? Where will you find it?
me: eesh! I'm looking! I'm looking!
guy: your time is running out... come on.. hurry up!
me: ahhh! *takes out nickel and pennies*
guy: still haven't found one...
me: OMG THERE IT IS! *finally finds a dime* here you are..
guy: alright, your name please?
me: elaine (SEE HE KNOWS MY NAME BUT I DON'T KNOW HIS)
andy: elaine, why is it that you always cause a commotion wherever you go?
me: i don't cause a commotion! *to the starbucks guy* do i cause a commotion?
guy just looks at me.
me: i'm gonna go now so i don't cause too much of a commotion.
guy: bye elaine...

YEAH.
I WAS NOT FLIRTING.

I have a new appreciation for this line by Edgar Alan Poe:
All we see or have seen
Is but a dream within a dream

Was it all just a dream? Have I finally woken up?
Or am I just in the midst of a nightmare and I will wake up someday?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you weren't flirting, then why do you remember every single detail of the conversation?

=P

2/15/2006 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh(;
was the guy cute?
oh yes, and i agree with andy.
HAHA, i saw the challenge on his blog.
OHHHHH I'm making a song right now.
but there is no music to it )= i mean, there is a tune, but no bg musiccccc )=

aww and i miss taking the bus on afternoooooonssss. coach hoover was SO MAD AT US TODAY, not even funny. picture an old guy, maybe in his 70s or 80s screaming at 40 high schoolers. the gym becomes silent. you hear crickets.
yeah, that was us.

2/15/2006 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! *hug* I feel noticed! and yea, that could be considered flirting to some ppl, but I don't think so, thats just elaine acting like elaine. oooo and TWILIGHT IS SOOO GOOD!!!!! I can't wait to finish my hw to read it!

2/16/2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home