Sunday, February 19, 2006

legovanan
Alright so I'm back from Jessica's party.
It was fun.
My dad dragged me back at 9:30. Then, around 10:30, "WHY aren't you in bed yet?"
"why do i have to be in bed?"
"what time do you have to get up tomorrow?"
"uh.. never"
"wait.. don't you have school?"
"uh.. no"
"o REALLY? then i wouldn't have made you come back so early."
"OMG DAD DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE TO A PARTY SUNDAY NIGHT IF WE HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY."
"yes.. i didn't think you had self control. i know better."

ARGH.
But it was really fun seeing all those people. Ryan Agsalud, Nicole Haley, Reyes, Ben, Roshi, Jessica, CONNIE!!, Jo, Alex Chan, Jeff Miner, BD, Camron, Ashley, Richard, Kirsten, and other people that I'm either forgetting or don't really know that well.
Since we have a policy of what happened at the party stays at the party (right Camron?), I shall say only this, my ears will never be the same, particularly the right one.
But I was happy. I didn't feel totally awkward and alone, even if Roshi and Camron were incessantly and unnecessarily makin fun of me, but I'm used to that. I think everyone thinks I'm a total girly bad girl now. Hehe they should see me at school. I'm not sure if that's the only reason I fit in, showing the "party" side of Elaine. that is, if i even have a party side. alright not really but more so than usual lately. that JSA thing totally set me off.

so what should elaine do for her birthday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home