Sunday, February 19, 2006

legovanan
Alright I am officially an emo child.

Guys, after reading this, don't go fill out a form sending me to a psychiatrist alright? I'm really not this depressed. It just comes out that way on here. Writing always heals my soul of its melancholia.

Five lined stanzas really don't work that well. Let me warn you.

I think I have a thing for glass lately in poetry.

Wow the title alone damns me as emo.

Bleed Alone

I sit beside you.
You turn to me.
I lose myself within you.
You whisper that you love me.
How can I not believe you?

The glass breaks between us.
The shards embed within.
Do you feel them cut you?
Can you bear the pain?
Or do I bleed alone?

I sit beside you.
You turn away.
Do you even see me?
Do you even care?
Or do I bleed alone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home