Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I have no homework left.
I've had like no homework this week. How frightening.

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me

Don't say I'm out of touch
With this rampant chaos- your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

I must make the Oracle! I must!

I don't know what science to take.. I'm written down for AP Biology, but Kathleen tell me to "take a challenge". I want to do AP Chemistry, as I like chemistry, but I know I'd suck at it. IB Physics just sends shudders over me...

I WANT TO SEE TRISTAN AND ISOLDE!!!!!!

Andy--Cheer up please! I'm sorry for my screeching! I HEART THEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home