Sunday, March 05, 2006

legovanan
Alright I think I just had a near death experience. That was the first time I ever drove on the streets. We just about died. My dad practically pissed his pants I think. He let me drive home. It was like half a mile, but still a near death experience.

I WANT THE RENT SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THE MOVIE TOO BUT I WANT THE SOUNDTRACK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA VIE BOHEME!!!!

I have various bits and pieces all connected together playing inside my head.

So last night, Kyle Pearson, Wesley Horton, Ashley, and I went to Birch Street, where Jon, Kristina, and Jen met up with us. I basically went with Kristina and Jen.. it was SO FUN!!! We attacked each other spray bottles at Bath and Body Works. Apparently Jen sprayed "man" on me...
Kristina and I split a Michael Buble CD at Tower Records, and then we went to Old Navy where Kristina and I had revelations/disgusting images of Jen. EWWW YOU THONG AND BIKINI WEARER YOU!!! (don't ask everyone else) Poor Kristina... I don't think she'll ever be the same. And we were so mean to her! *HUGS FOR KRISTINA FROM MORMON BOYS*
Then I sleptover at Ashley's house, where she spent THREE HOURS IGNORING ME BECAUSE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH CAMRON. *sigh* They ALWAYS choose the guy over the best friend. Always. Even if it is a universally known fact that men are stupid.
Yea but when she FINALLY got off the phone, we watched Sixteen Candles, where the guy is really hot btw.
Ashley made me pancakes and sausages!!!!! WHEE!!

I WANT THE RENT CD!!!!!!!! AND I WANT TO SEE TRISTAN AND ISOLDE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home