Thursday, March 16, 2006

I just finished Tristan and Isolde...

Really bad to be crying over chemistry notes... actually it's probably pretty appropriate.. an omen for tomorrow. i don't know a thing and i won't know a thing tomorrow either.

I love that movie.. But somehow, my favorite character is Marke. OY i think i have a penchant for those characters. I liked Arthur in the Arthur-Guinevere-Lancelot triangle, and I like Marke in the Marke-Isolde-Tristan triangle. *sigh*
That was so sad. I want that movie now. It'll take further examination and time to see how it ranks in Elaine's favorite chick flicks list.

hehe it's funny. Sad movies put me in my happy place, but I'm not happy in my happy place. But I am happy. ALRIGHT now to explain those contradictory statements. I love sad movies because they cast me deeply into my imagination, which is equivalent of my happy place. I'm not hysteric with joy in this happy place but it is the happiest place of mine. It's like Harry's memory against the Dementors. "It's not happy exactly. But it is. It's the happiest I've ever felt." Seeing his parents in the Mirror. Poor Harry. Imagination and when I put it down on paper into writing is the happiest place. I love being carried onto the wings of imagination like soaring through a sunset on the wings of a creature only I can see and only I can talk to. A creature that can be fashioned by my own will and transform at my pleasure.

*sigh* I love sad romance movies.. I want that movie!! Pity it's not out on DVD yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home