Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AHHHHH!!!!! SOMEONE SMACK ME REALLY HARD PLEASE!! POUR COLD WATER ON MY HEAD!! SOMETHING TO STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!

I feel like Mimi!!!!!! No that does not mean I'm a heroin-addicted, mini-skirt wearing, HIV positive nightclub dancer in love with Roger. I don't want to quote the lyrics because then I'll sound like a whore... Argh to cut it short I feel very flirtatious right now. According to Ashley, it would be appropriately named as "boy crazy". And then I have a penchant of crushing on boys I have absolutely no chance with in a hundred bazillion years. AHH WHY?!?! SOMEONE HURT ME!

But according to Ashley, we should look on the bright side. Being boy crazy means I am over it. I don't miss him anymore. I miss the feeling of a boy liking me, as Ashley put it. I'm not exactly sure she's right, but uhh yeah...

Receiving advice from Le Amy right now. GO AMY!!!!!!! WOOT ROYSTON!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i soo would smack you right now if i could....

3/16/2006 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home