Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spent the last 20 minutes looking at quotes. Added like 10 to the collection, which is a considerable amount seeing as I have like 200 and I've seen most of them before.

Today the topic was love, and I dedicate these to Kristina because she'd swoon to some of these (while Jen barfs).

"You don't love a girl because she's pretty. She's pretty because you love her."
(O YEA GO KRISTINA AND HER MORMON BOYS)

This one is for Jen and me:
"If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I could in a single day." -Wuthering Heights

"I love you, not for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you."

This one is for Camron:
"If you can put into words why you love someone, then you do not love them enough."

Kristina again:
"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."

And this one is my favorite and most poignant of the night:
"There is no sorrow like the memory of love and the knowledge that it is gone forever."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww I love those quotes!!!! thanks for the shout out!
I think I like this one the best
"I love you, not for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you."
its so sweet!!!!! *sigh* two and a half more years of torture...

3/11/2006 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home