Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm in an odd mood. Why do some movies put me in this mood? this is like the writing mood. I should really stop avoiding my writing and write it, especially in such a mood.

But instead, I shall waste the inspiration of Cinema Paradiso on this from Andy:

{ONE} Don't you miss it?
The 21 days in England with Olivia (DD), Sydney (Spike), Taylor (Lost), Elsa (Hanna/Jack), Adriana (Ted), Mary (Marlo), Garrick (Spartan), Duncan (Dunkin Donuts), Mark (Elvis), Nick (Pigeon). And then there was Joe and Tim and Sam. Those were great days.

{TWO} Something you regret.
Taking a Victorian attitude towards life; being more concerned with losing something than enjoying it while it lasted.

{THREE} Romance.
Is everywhere. People ask which is more important: love or money. A life with little money and a lot of love is a lot better than a life with little love and a lot of money.

{FOUR} What pisses you off?
Girls that strut around in their mini-skirts and halter tops, carrying their designer bags. Immature guys that insult people for fun. People that let relationships die because they couldn't bother to pick up the phone, or even more, poeple who can't work up the courage to save a relationship and lets it die.

{FIVE} Change something.
The world. I think Deya's right sometimes. We should just all smoke some pot and relax.

{SIX} Relationship status.
A crossroad. Shall I take the one less traveled by?

{SEVEN} Whatever you want.
Write Elaine, write. Don't be afraid of finishing the story. Don't be afraid to move on.

I'm in such a weird mood right now. I want to write a poem about everything I see. If I let myself right now, a torrent of tears would pour forth, but I'm not sad. So strange. These tears aren't sadness right now, but somehow it just feel fitting to cry. There's nothing else that can capture the moment.

What is wrong with me?

Hayley and I were having this discussion earlier today at Starbucks. Is it better to be loved by some and hated by some than to be unknown? In other words, which is better? Notoriety or anonymity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home