Sunday, March 12, 2006

legovanan
JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE WAY! O WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE ON A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH HEY!

alright it's only march but whatever!

O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT!

alright i'm seriously crazy

parallel parking is hard...

Just came to say goodbye love! goodbye love!!!

hahah I wonder what Camron would do to me or Robin if we tried to ask him to Sadies. it'd just be funny. HAHAHA I wonder what Matthew would do to me if I asked him... yeah right like I'd make that mistake again.

Spent the past half an hour working on trig and chem and looking up German footballers. I just happened to pop in the tape of 2002 World Cup Final between Brazil and Germany... so yeah.. Oliver Neuville's so funny looking. I don't like Michael Ballack or Miroslav Klose. But then I rediscovered a 19 year old Sebastian Kehl.. well he's like 23 by now. LAALALALL I WANNA WATCH THE WORLD CUP!!! Poor Stevie G.. damn Arsenal. Ah well.. we forgive him. He's done more than enough for us.

JINGLE BELLS! BATMAN SMELLS! ROBIN LAID AN EGG! (hehee Robin) BATMOBILE LOST A WHEEL AND something something SOME HEY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... ... ...

It's "And the Joker got away."

GEEZ, SLIMY. Get it right!!!

3/13/2006 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home