Monday, October 10, 2005

legovanan
I shall post about homecoming someday in the future, because I don't feel like being detailed right now.

Today started horribly, but got better with each passing period.
0: I DIED IN COMP SCI. OMFG!! MY STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID PROGRAM!!!! *KILLS*

1: Trig: Eh notes--nothing special. she didn't sing or anything

2: Spanish: Nothing special either. One day, I will seriously HURT Mark.

3: English: That was really fun. Spent half of it laughing at Vicky, with Lauren and Jordan. Spent the other half conversing with Jordan and/or Gleb. Awesome.

4: Chem: I don't know. I just felt light-hearted in this class, despite the impending test tomorrow.

5: AP Euro: was fun!!! Made fun of Matthew's eating habits, and talked about Mary, Queen of Scots.

6: OMFG! I DIED. Coach Yano asn't here, so we had to work with JV. OMG. *dies*

Was high after school, all the way to McDonalds. Me and Andy were being extremely stupid. This is what happens when Elaine is really really tired. I'm like a battery powered machine--when battery is low, I spaz out, doing crazy things, like turning off and then turning on sporadically. It's because I don't have enough energy to gather myself, so I'm just all over the place.
I don't know how it started, but it was as we were getting of the bus. O YEA now i remember. So i'm trying to get my stuff, and Andy is standing there, and I say, "Andy! Don't you dare get off without Elaine! Elaine is like oxygen. Elaine is a many splendored thing."
Andy: O NO! Elaine lifts us up where we belong. All you need is Elaine!
*starts singing* All you need is Elaine.

So the song progressed in this fashion.
[Elaine:]
Please, don't start that again
[Andy:]
All you need is Elaine!
[Elaine:]
A girl has got to eat!
[Andy:]
All you need is Elaine!
[Elaine:]
She'll end up on the street! (sigh)
[Andy:]
All you need is Elaine!
[Elaine:]
Elaine is just a game.
[Andy:]
I was made for loving you baby,
You were made for loving me.
[Elaine:]
The only way of loving me baby,
Is to pay a Elainely fee.
[Andy:]
Just one night,
Give me just one night.
[Elaine:]
There's no way,
Cause you can't pay.
[Andy:]
In the name of Elaine!
One night in the name of Elaine!
[Elaine:]
You crazy fool,
I won't give in to you.
[Andy:]
Don't, leave me this way.
I can't survive, without your sweet Elaine,
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.
[Elaine:]
You'd think that people would've had enough of silly Elaine songs...
[Andy:]
I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
[Elaine:]
Some people wanna fill the world with silly Elaine songs
[Andy:]
Well what's wrong with that?
I like to know.
Cause here I go... again...
Elaine lifts us up where we belong!
Where eagles fly,
On a mountain high!

We didn't get to finish. But it was AWESOME

4 Comments:

Blogger isilme said...

IT WORKS!!!!!!

10/10/2005 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy... hopefully you're not high anymore...

10/10/2005 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree wid andy... cuz im startin to relli feel sad for those bus ppl

10/10/2005 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I CAN POST COMMENTS NOW!!!!!

...Dude. You're too weird. Lmao. Like you didn't know that already.

Why do you want me to comment? I never have anything of worth to say! Geeeeez. But I comment anyway. How many times did I say COMMENT? A few? Kick Arse.

God save the Queen!

(Don't know where that came from)

Hanna

10/12/2005 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home