Wednesday, September 21, 2005

legovanan
I GET A DIME!!!!!

I GET A DIME!!!!!

I GET A DIME!!!!!

Never before has a dime meant so much!!!!

Wait... going along with andy's anti-climatic ness, a dime HAS meant more to me once... A very special, inside thing that I shall not share with anyone, and the person I shared that with will never say anything because he will deny it.

Andy--why couldn't it be a NICKEL, or even better, a golden Sacagawea coin?!?!?

I GET A DIME!!!!!!!

I GET A DIME!!!!!!!

ANDY WON A DOLLAR!!!! IN THE LOTTERY!!! THIS MEANS HE'LL NEVER WIN ANYTHING EVER AGAIN IN HIS LIFE IN THE LOTTERY!!!

And it was previously arranged that I get 10% of the winnings! 10 cents is a lot different than 3.3 million Andy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home