Wednesday, September 21, 2005

legovanan
This post, is dedicated to...

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Well, one day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm glad you liked your present, and mine is definitely better than Kathleen's, RIGHT?

So... a historic moment in our lives.
Yesterday, on Andy's 18th birthday, we got off the bus, and walked to...

STATER BROTHERS

I know. CRAZY and WILD place to celebrate a birthday right? Let's dance with the carrots! aHahahah I can actually see Pippin and Merry doing that. Hahahahah I can just see the Gaffer and Farmer Maggot swinging shovels at them for messing with their garden and field, respectively.
ANYWAY, back to Andy.
What were we doing at the exotic and mysterious realm of Stater Brothers (we being Kathleen, me and Andy), we were accompanying Andy in his epic quest of...
BUYING A LOTTERY TICKET.
*plays the Bridge of Khazad-Dum music*
I was taking pictures and gurgitating valuable advice tehehe, while Kathleen was just this useless witness. Who needs her? Hehehehe. THE MACHINE WOULDN'T WORK. So we had to go to the clerk, and I took this picture of him with the clerk. For a visual interpretation of this historic moment, visit Andy's blog, the first one under "Reds" to the left. I like my rant about it better though!
As Andy would say, his life is so anti-climatic. I'm like over dramatizing everything, and I'm about to take the picture, "Andy! SMILE!!! You're about to buy a lottery ticket for the FIRST TIME!" and he's pushing the ticket thing into the slot, and I snap the picture, and then-- the machine doesn't work. *sigh* O well.. We got the picture! hehehehe

Wow.. that's the first time I've seen someone in my generation buy a lottery ticket. I feel childhood fleeting by... AHHHHHHH!! I CAN GET MY PERMIT THIS WEEKEND. OMG. OMG. AHHHHH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!! I was going to rant about innocence/childhood/maturity/adulthood/responsiblity, but the piano calls!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fans Boo Madonna and Husband After Snub
Madonna, 47, wore a black sequined Roberta Cavalli tuxedo dress with her arm in a matching sling.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a japanese theme wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers japanese theme wedding and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

9/21/2005 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home