Saturday, September 10, 2005

legovanan
it's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! and guess what I'm doing--AP Euro hw!! HOW FUN. QUE CHEVERE.

wel i had a big asian party last night at alex's house. it was in the canyon, which is why i didn't have reception matthew. kathleen was there, along with alex, philip, angeline, and emily. GOOD FOOD. LOTS OF GOOD FOOD. We played basketball and I beat Kathleen and Alex at horse. Kathleen got out early, and then I had HORS, while Alex had H. But then I made 4 free throws in a row, and he couldn't make his so.. I WON!!!!!!! MUAHAHAH! Fear the power of the free throws! Alright that was stupid.

Then I looked through the Ayala yearbook. I must admit--mixed feelings. I saw the place my picture would have been, where it was for 2 years of junior high--between Kenneth Taylor and Kush Thapar. I saw the basketball team and the different clubs and what I would have been in if I were there. I miss everyone, but I don't regret going to Troy; even if people are **************** (can't think of a word so uh... you fill in the blank)
I don't know.. I don't want to think about it.

I'm working on a new layout. Don't start celebrating Matthew--I'm saving this one! I want to find another picture.. I want to use the one picture on my screensaver of Xabi, Riise, and Stevie. But I think I'm going to take a more... Tolkien-esque or nature-scene approach at the moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think it matters where you go, you'll always find some **********'s. Meanwhile, embrace the people in your life right now. If you never came to Troy, you'd never have met Matthew, and you never would've developed a better friendship with me. So be happy you're where you are now. =)

9/11/2005 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home