Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm going to freakin kill blogger. I spent an HOUR writing a 6 page description of Matthew's party, and what does it do: IT DISAPPEARS when i press PUBLISH. WHAT THE HELL
I hate my schedule, but I'll live.

And here, I shall make resolutions that I shall probably never keep, except a few. Hopefully these shall pertain only to school
Sophomore Year Resolutions
1. Earn the highest GPA possible according to my classes. Hang on let me see what that is. 4.71. Basically get straight A's; got it
2. Be less egotistical (okay I'm not going to keep this one)
3. Not let other relationships interfere with my scholastic and extra-curricular activities
4. Balance my friendships
5. Manage time appropriately
6. Obsess over LFC just a tad bit less, to allow time for HW. Hehhehe alright I know I know, with Elaine hw always comes first. But WE HAVE TO SIGN OWEN!!!!!!!!!
7. Obsess less, especially over Tolkien, which I have maintained quite well over the summer. Still obsessed, but less fiery explosions, except when insulted by Munchkins
8. Do well in classes! And clubs and sports and all other nuisances school brings on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home