Thursday, August 25, 2005

legovanan
Stealing things from Bila! The first of two.

Write 10 things to people in your life, without including their names.

1. I don't know what I would do without you. You've always been there to annoy me, to make me laugh, to ask me questions I don't want to answer, to hug me when I needed it. I can tell you anything, and the things I don't want to tell you you probably know already anyway. I know you're going to get all icky, but I love you!

2. I'm so lucky to have met you, even if you won't change that one stupid... belief of yours. You're the sweetest thing ever, and I can always rely on you to cheer me up, or piss me off talking about evil zebras and magpies and toffees. Thank you for putting up with my incessant obsession. My mom still thinks you're an idiot for fanning the flames, hehe.

3. I want to be in America! Okay by me in America! You're an idiot! Hehehe. *love bite* As Anne of Avonlea would put it, we are truly "kindred spirits". We're so alike, except you're even more dramatic than me at times, if possible. Hehe. Don't let the evil lesbians get at you!!! That was the awesomest sleepover ever! I'm just sad you didn't get to stay longer!

4. You'll probably never read this, but I just don't understand you. And I'm sure that's the way you like it. I should just warn you that not everyone comes back time and time again, and that if you keep going the way you are, you're bound to miss out on a lot of good opportunities. A bit of regularity won't kill people, and in the end, you're not as unpredictable as you think. You do have many faces, but there's a limited number to them, even if it is larger than most people.

5. *sigh* I'm going to die one day from cardiac arrest because of you. Or maybe a vein will just blow in my brain. Have that on your conscience. It amazes me that we weren't the closest of friends ever while we were together, but you're the one person who I keep closest touch with now. Please don't change!

6. We need to stay in closer touch. I mean, it's interesting how when we saw each other once a week we were really close, but now that I see you every weekday, we barely ever talk, and if we do, it's briefly and not seriously.

7. Have some self-esteem. You're not ugly or fat or unwanted. I just hope you learn to control your raging hormones someday, and learn to become comfortable with who you are.

8. You're crazy and random. I love you! purly and curple. That was a great day in FOP; probably the best day.. I KNOW. Even better than my triumphant final project! hehehe i'm such a nerd. You're a great critic, even with your tendency to overanalyze. I'm so honored that you read my stuff, and I love discussing Poe and Bronte and etc with you!

9. My Angel of Music, guide and guardian! Honored to be your protege. We're too obsessed for our own good. Finally another liberal female to balance the evil rightness of DPoll and Tyler G!

10. We have lots of fun talking about guys! hehehe. particular guys.. *wink wink*

Each of these applies to a single person, and nobody is repeated. You may ask if a number applies to you, or to a specific someone else, but you may not get an answer.

and

List ten fictional characters you would have sex with.

Okay.. this is just interesting. I wonder what Bila thinks about.. wait.. FICTIONAL DOESN'T INCLUDE STEVEN GERRARD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1) FARAMIR (Must I explain myself?)
2) FEANOR (*swoons just thinking about him*)
3) MAGLOR (haha this is sad; the son of #2)
4) Finrod! (wow 3 elves in a row)
5) Alyosha Skvortsov (from the russian movie: Ballad of a Soldier)
6) Oliver Wood (DAMN he is FINE)
7) Anakin Skywalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) Romeo (i'm PATHETIC I KNOW)
9) Harry Potter (don't shoot me)
10) damn it why isn't steven gerrard in a movie... oo Christian from Moulin Rouge.

I know there's more... hahha i can't believe it but that was just fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bila said...

SHYYYZZAAA I FORGOT ABOUT ANAKIN! *pants silly* hehe. And Harry's cute, he's gotten taller and is 16 years old. Too bad by Thursday that's gonna be called cradle-robbing for meeeeee.

And if I'm not #6 then I'm a Republican. Wanna know something disconcerting I've learned lately? Some lady commented on Real Time with Bill Maher that conservatism is "in" now. Puahahaha. That lady obviously doesn't know what style is.

8/29/2005 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home