Thursday, August 11, 2005

legovanan
Poor Elijah... poor big eyes!!!!

Elijah Wood fears that he will forever be a Hobbit. 'I will always be a Hobbit,' were his words. I think he's becoming the next Mark Hamill, Luke Skywalker no matter what, or Carrie Fisher: Leia always. Macauley Calkin's another one. I think Elijah Wood is the only one out of LotR who has to suffer this way, not merely because he is the main character (and pulled it off so beautifully i'm tearing up just thinking of his cracked lips and harsh breathing upon the slopes of Oroduin.. omg.. must watch), but also because of his looks. Those big, blue eyes and baby-face will always be associated with the adorable Hobbit.
He said:
"I can't go anywhere, including the Czech Republic, without people in the street calling me 'Frodo'."

Why the Czech Republic? I wanna go there. Prague is beautiful.
I don't know. All of them, Viggo, Elijah, Sean A, David, Liv Tyler, Sir Ian, Billy, Dom, Hugo Weaving (he scares me in Matrix), Christopher Lee (it's WRONG to see him as Johnny Depp's father AND/OR Count Dooku. NO SEVERING ANAKIN'S LIMBS!!!!), Andy Serkis, Pete Jackson, etc will always, no matter how many great movies they make, hopefully all of which i shall endeavor to watch, unless it's too perverse/horrific for my tastes, but they will always, always always always always, be Aragorn, Frodo, Sam, Faramir, Arwen, Gandalf, Pippin, Merry, Elrond, Saruman, Gollum/Smeagol, etc.
I think especially Elijah, Viggo, Billy, Sean, and Dom. I don't know what it is with Hobbits, but that look just won't fade, not that I want it to, of course. Dom's so precious as a Hobbit! (OKay elsa i admit it), and Billy is just... Pippin. How could he be anything BUT a Fool of A Took? Sean Astin is so adorable, and such a perfect Hobbit anyway. And Elijah is just Frodo.

I miss the old Decembers. I really do. They were the best Decembers ever. Every year, there was something to look forward to. the 17th or the 18th, go to the movies, and then the week after, Kathleen gives me the Extended of the previous film! ARGH suffering from withdrawal.

NO SNIGGERING OR SNICKERING ELSA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ELSA CANNOT COMMENT ON THIS POST (EVEN THOUGH SHE WOULD *REALLY* LIKE TO), FOR SHE HAS BEEN ORDERED-BY THE ISILME-NOT TO SNIGGER AND/OR SNICKER AT THE WRITINGS ABOVE. SHE FINDS SHE IS INCAPABLE OF COMMENTING *WITHOUT* DOING SUCH THINGS. AND THEREFORE, SHALL NOT.

*WE ARE SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE UPON YOU AND YOUR BLOG EXPERIENCE.

-THE SPEAKERS OF ELSA INC.

8/12/2005 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home