Monday, August 08, 2005

legovanan
OMG HOW could I forget?!!? My reNEWed obsession. Well not really renewed, as I was never really obsessed before, but I am now.
Take a WILD GUESS. And don't say Swedish peasants like Elsa did.

Done guessing?

Alright... here's your hint:
If I profane unto thee with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle pain is this
My lips, two blushing pilgrims ready stand
To smooth the rough touch with a gentle kiss

Know what it is now? No? Fine this is the easiest thing ever:
Deny thy father and refuse thy name!
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet!
It is thy name that is mine enemy.

I LOVE the old Zeffirelli movie!!!! Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting are PERFECT. Stupid Baz Lurhman, or however you spell it. My new fav song is the love theme:

What is a youth?
Impetuous fire
What is a maid?
Ice and desire
The world wags on

A rose will bloom
And then will fade
So does a youth
So does the fairest maid

Comes the time
When one sweet smile
Has its season for a while
Then love's in love with me

Some may think only to marry
Others will tease and tarry
Mine is the very best parry
Cupid he rules us all

Caper the caper
Sing me a song
Death will come soon
To hush us along

Sweeter than honey and bitter as gall
Love is a pastime that never will pall
Sweeter than honey and bitter as gall
Cupid he rules us all

A rose will bloom
It then will fade
So does a youth
So does the fairest maid..

Hehehe I can't help it!!!! Now I must memorize Romeo and Juliet. I have most of the big scenes memorized already. Now the rest!
I'm obsessed! I can't help it! Tis part of my nature good folk. Tolkien is still untouchable. I need to read the Unfinished Tales again!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMEEEEEENT BOOOOOX!!! Mwahahahaha...This shall be interesting...Mwahaha...Why Romeo and Juliet, man? Why? *SIGH* Ok, whatever...I still like the Swedish Peasants...

8/08/2005 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You will regret the day you set this up!! HAHAHAHA!

Oy you sad sad obsessed freak...

PUA HAHAHAHA!!!! *goes wild*

8/08/2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

regretting. extremely regretting...

8/08/2005 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Snicker* Too late now 'Silme!!!

8/09/2005 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home