Saturday, July 30, 2005

legovanan
Busy day today. Woke up. Ate. As always, and then my dad calls and gives me this HUGE lecture about wasting my summer away. Dragged me off to the library where I checked out a million children's espanol books to study. Now I have to memorize the periodic table, as it will aid me in chem next year apparently.

Did math problems for like 3 hours. Headed over to mom's to hang out w/ Kathleen and Justine for half an hour. Talked to my Indian neighbor before driving to Roland Heights for dinner with my annoying but at times hilarious relatives from my mom's side. They were hilarious, and again, at times annoying. Now back home, just played piano for 1.5 hours. So fun!!! My ballade is starting to actually sound like a ballade, and I've played lots more of the etude!! YAY!

I had something to ramble about, but I forgot. OOO I wrote another Feanor story in Chicago. Has a lot of potential, but I can't write stories without a computer, just like I can't write poetry on the computer. Doesn't flow correctly, so now I'm kinda using the paper as a guide and letting it flow on the computer, and then combining the two. Was trying to write it today, but wasn't in a very creative mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home