Saturday, July 09, 2005

legovanan
It's ME!!! and guess where I am?? well I'm about to leave for Beijing.

BAD NEWS
MY FREAKIN LEFT EYE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWOLLEN!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE THE FREAKIN PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!

But that's not all: my left arm is swollen in three places, as well as both my knees. but my LEFT EYE. You think I have small asian eyes, now the left one is NONEXISTENT!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!! STOP LAUGHING ALREADY!!!

Lala I'm back on the 13th. What else is there to say? O yes, the food is sooo good here! I miss McDonalds though.
o yes.. LIVERPOOL WON!!!!! And Gerrard stays!! and he wore white!!!! eheheh matthew's killing his gerrard doll right now. ooo that's a good idea, i should get you one of those.
I'm going to go now. Bye bye! Post on my chatter por favor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home