Tuesday, July 05, 2005

HAH Kristina thinks I ruined All I Ask Of You. Alright, now let's ruin Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again.
Phantom freaks, shield your eyes:

You were once our one talisman
You were all that mattered.
You were once our star and skipper.
Then our world was shattered.

Wishing you were somehow here again.
Hoping that you someday will.
Sometimes it seems, if I just dreamed
Somehow you would be here.

Wishing I could see your strikes again
Knowing that I never will.
Dreaming of you won't help us to do
All that you dreamed we could!

Wishing you were somehow here again
Knowing you won't change your mind
Try to pretend it won't happen
Please change your mind Steven!!

No more liver birds; no more yellow armbands
No more singing with Anfield
I won't say goodbye.
I won't say goodbye...

Hmm... let's see.. I think that's the only other Phantom song I can ruin. What am I going to do? Help me make the music of the REDS?? hehehe that would be funny. OO good IDEA. Elsa don't shoot me if you see this. I blame it all on the skipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home