Monday, July 04, 2005

legovanan
Alright so Andy ordered me to give him a rant topic, so I'll just start rambling and see what I come up with.
Can't believe I watched and got hooked onto a Korean drama last night. I have had a revelation: There ARE hot ASIAN guys in this world. Not in any great numbers, but they're out there, and some of them, in all their glory and small eyes, are better looking than the hottest white guys.. Kristina's probably puking by now: "what do you mean HOT ASIAN?!?! LEMME SEE!!! GIMME!!! HE'S MINE! HE'S WHITE!!" hehehe

But then I turned my VCR/DVDs on and again, fell back into the trap of English lads.. cover your face Stevie Gerrard!!! Michael Owen!! Frank Lampard! Christian Burns! Orlando Bloom. Sean Biggerstaff. Daniel Radcliffe, and all the other hot TALL asian guys. *cough anomaly cough* (don't ask people)

So I was thinking last night (inspired by stupid Korean people whining and crying their eyes out) though i didn't mind the one guy crying tehehe. anyway, back to my thoughts, childhood dreams. How many do we have that we forget, that never come true? So many, but what you once thought was so important, that you would die if it didn't come true, doesn't hurt very much anymore. You laugh at the childishness and folly. Let's see some of elaine's childhood dreams. NO ONE LAUGH or i shoot!
1. Go to a Backstreet Boys concert
2. Be swept away into the sunset by Prince Charming upon his valiant steed
3. Go to England

Well #3 came, and left me aching for more.
Number one is hopefully happening on august 21, when kathleen and i go back to being little girls screaming over brian, howie, aj, nick, and kevin. teheh i can't help it!
Number two.. a bit unrealistic and dreamlike (eh kristina?) I figure, that's what chick flicks and korean melodramas are for. Eh whatever, a girl can dream.

As we grow older, we forget these longings of childhood, or if we don't forget them, dismiss them as immature dreams that would never come true in the real world. Why won't they? Isn't it sad that we lose what we wanted so much as a child?

Alright Andy that's all the rambling I have in me at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home