Thursday, June 23, 2005

legovanan
For the third time:
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!!!! AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO TIME FOR LOSERS (LIKE THE LAKERS) CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

SAN ANTONIO SPURS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim Duncan
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Bruce Bowen
Nazr Mohammed
Brent Barry
Robert Horry
Rasho Nesterovic
Devin Brown
Beno Udrih
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of those top three are still here, and I DARE to like another team, someone shoot me!

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my teams
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and yes connie--i can. I beat YOU in basketball, and my LOVES HAVE WON!!!!!!

Poor Matthew--he had to watch it with me! you know you liked all those hugs when we won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home