Friday, June 17, 2005

legovanan
WHY is it that when
Kathleen is at Knotts
Camron's in Hawaii
Ashley's at a party
Jen's at Disney
Matthew's playing Solitaire

I AM more STRESSED than i have EVER been during stupid Troy.
Here's my LOVELY layout for my summer.
Four hours every day of "intensified math training" and Chinese
Two hours of piano
four hours of Driver's Ed
Two hours of basketball
And I have to read my various books
I "have to go ask my teachers for preparational reading for AP Euro next year", because of course, Elaine can't just learn stuff with everybody else. Elaine has to spend her life reading away.
"After this summer of intensified training, you'll be set for high school math." YEA, until NEXT SUMMER, when there'll be MORE.

WHEN DOES IT END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home