Saturday, June 04, 2005

legovanan
OMG! I GOT ELSA'S PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'S SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME.
Well she sent me the special edition soundtrack for Phantom of the Opera, and I'm listening to the Swordfight at the moment. I was actually intending to listen to Wandering Child, and now too lazy to stop it.
BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I open the huge package, and I see--ANAKIN'S FACE!!!!!!! AHH!!! and i promised I must use it. O yes, she gave me a Star Wars binder with Anakin's face all over. HELL YEA!! and it was his hot episode II face, not his sexy in a bad boy way episode III face. I'm debating whether to put my poetry, my stories, my notes, or my quotes in there.
THEN, a pretty photo album with AWESOME pictures. ROME! St. Peter's Basilica, the Eiffel Tower, the statues, various dogs (kind of random, but AWESOME), Pompeii, Notre Dame, the Louvre, the SEINE!!! OMG THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME PICTURE of the whole thing. Like an overview of Paris, city of lights and romance. I sigh.. St. Eteinne.
O yea! And she included, at the end, two pictures of French Star Wars ads!!!
Then there were postcards from Pompeii, Notre Dame, Paris, Rome. And then bookmarks from the LOUVRE, with famous paintings: Napoleon, Egyptian wall carving, MONET!!!!! WATER LILIES! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAW WATER LILIES WITHOUT ME. but the one i love is of Madame Barbe de Rimsky Korsakow by Winterhalter. Wow it's beautiful. The oil is used so delicately; her face so beautiful and pure; and you can almost stroke her hair; it's so real.
THEN.. to top it all off: A FRENCH NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!! with Star Wars as the main article. I'm determined to LEARN French, and one day be able to read it. DETERMINED I Tell thee! TIS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Argh I should have kept one of those English newspapers Sam gave me everyday! It'd be aweseome. O well I can get one from him anyway. Good times. He reads the paper, I drink tea; he conks me on the head with it when he's done; I read. Then we discuss/argue world events. I can't believe I threw the last one out on the airplane back. Stupid me.
THANK THEE ELSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOU ART WONDERFUL!!!!! I HEART THEE!!I can't wait till JULY!! YOu have to stay more than one day!!!!

On a different note: I'm a little confused right now about certain aspects of my life, and I won't go into detail here. Maybe tis just a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must end. ALRIGHT not samwise gamgee, but you get my drift. Still a bit worried though. Actually pretty worried.

I cry. no more football

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home