Wednesday, May 25, 2005

legovanan
I AM: longing. Longing to be at Merseyside, especially now that the TROPHY'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!! IN STEVIE G'S ARMS!!!!!! I am also passionate. If you don't live your life with passion, what's the point?
I HAVE: a hard time letting go
I WANT: to live in England and go to one Merseyside derby at Anfield, with Steven Gerrard as the captain of Liverpool.
I WISH: I could be sitting by the Mersey, or at Anfield! Drunk in the pubs with the rest of the scousers! jkjk.
I HATE: Everton. Ehehehhe. Tim Cahill is an exception. Um.. I dislike with a passion, jumproping, certain people who copy off my FOP programs, and superficial people. And Duncan Ferguson! ARGH!
I MISS: England. Fair isle... words cannot describe my affection for thee
I FEAR: Never seeing Stevie Gerrard in real life! hehehe no.. well I do fear that. I fear snakes, not being loved, failure, and, I will now quote the person I can relate to the most: Greatest fear, in a world where even stars can die, is that being the best will never be good enough.
I HEAR: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE! and the raucous chanting and screaming of drunken Liverpudlians!
I SEARCH: for the meaning of life, and if I do have a destiny. I sound so cheesy.
I WONDER: How can you not love Liverpool FC? we have the best players, the best fans (me) hehehe, the best city, the best river, the best manager, etc. I mean, how can you not love Stevie G and John Arne Riise?
I REGRET: not chaining myself to a tree in London. That, and many other things in life.
I LOVE: Steven Gerrard and LFC!!! And JRR Tolkien, and Anakin (THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN AND ANAKIN) and Matthew.
I CARE: about too many things. People don't think it's possible to do so, but as Shmi Skywalker said, "Hearts have infinite room, my son." I care about LFC, about Tolkien, and about what other people are feeling; if they are happy, and what I can do to make them happy.
I ALWAYS: dream. Dream of a far green country under a swift sunrise. Otherwise known as England.. hehehe. And I sing, and i write, and: talk! ehhee
I AM NOT: Quiet. You only have so many days to say what you think. use them! When you think of the words, it'll be too late!
I DANCE: well, define "dance", but when Liverpool wins i sing and dance to "I feel Pretty"
I SING: too much. "You'll Never Walk ALone" won't leave my head. I was in the car singing that to myself, and tears started welling up. I was so overjoyed. I couldn't believe it.
I CRY: many times. I cried this morning in 0 over the movie Gallipoli. I cried in 6th today when Liverpool won.
I DO NOT ALWAYS: contain myself. I can get a little over the top. I also cannot turn down an argument, as Matthew has noticed.
I FIGHT: for what i believe in, and I fight vehemently. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
I WRITE: writing is my life
I LOST: my heart when I saw Steven Gerrard. JKJKJK!!!!!!!! SO KIDDING! Don't hurt me Matthew! I actually didn't like him THAT much when I first saw him. That statement would be true if it were: when i saw Michael Owen. jkjk. um... what have i lost? My watch in Hawaii? O. I got it.
I lost my heart when I left England.
I CONFUSE: most everyone. Elsa: I take offense to that! I'm not on your level?
I LISTEN: surprisingly well. I'm everyone's shrink. It's amazing. I'm the world's biggest blabbermouth, but I don't tell other people's secrets.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: debating with camron, dreaming of Merseyside, writing, singing, talking to Matthew, or being hyper.
I NEED: to be in England.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: WE WON THE CUP!!! AH!!! WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE!
I SHOULD: Accept change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home